Two Kinds of First Try

(Thursday, April 19, 2012)
The other day, my aunt and cousin visited our house with my lovely secound cousin.My cousin's daughter wished to try Soba-Uchi when she heard she could from her mother. (Haha, hubby loves having these guests; which quite surprised me as we hadn't had much guests until he retired)
I was really happy to see that she truly enjoyed herself and seemed to find her first experience quite fascinating. Also, my husband said that she caught on fast; she was playing a scale with saxophone after a little while of practicing.
I used Picasa's collage function for the first time. I had first try myself, as well p;)
As I don't have much time to write a detailed or long post, let me just introduce sweet young girl today♪♪♪ 


1 comment:

Dan said...

Your husband is very talented and skilled.

I admire people who are willing to try new things and live life to its fullest.

Your blog and photos are a gift thank you for sharing it.